Join us for this multi-Chamber Webinar in collaboration with Gauteng Growth and Development Agency (GGDA), on how they can support your company and facilitate business amid the Covid-19 restrictions.
The GGDA is engaging various Business Chambers that represent a broad spectrum of companies, with the purpose of understanding how they can assist businesses during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The conversation with the GGDA will unpack collaborative solutions for companies based in Gauteng, and seeks interaction on the following points:
- GGDA's Investor Retention Plan, focusing on businesses that are already on the ground and making sure that they survive this pandemic;
- Compare notes from our respective engagements with the market about limitations imposed by the lockdown. This will help us better tailor our response and support in a way that would have the highest impact;
- New investment projects that we can support – in particular with foreign companies in mind: how can FDI be amplified and safe-guarded, work permits / visas simplified, etc. to get the economy going quickly, without such bottleneck challenges.
- Ms Mosa Tshabalala - CEO of Gauteng Growth & Development Agency
- Ms Tefelo Majoro - Senior Manager Investment Development
- Mr Sipho Marala – Head of Investment Retention and After-Care
- Ms Koketso Tamale – General Manager of the "InvestSA-One-Stop-Shop"
- Ms Zanele Fakude – Head of Trade and Export
There will be an opportunity to raise questions during the Q&A session at the end. If you have specific questions you would like addressed, please send them to email@example.com